Assisted Living at Oakmont at Gordon Park affords our residents a perfect blend of personal privacy combined with individualized care plans. Discrete, respectful help on such things as bathing, grooming, medication reminders and dining is available around the clock, seven days a week. Our professional, caring staff help each resident in their desire for a life rich with meaningful and purposeful experiences. At Oakmont at Gordon Park, Assisted Living means the quality care and supportive services to live life to the fullest.
Services and Amenities
- Three delicious meals served in a grand venue
- Assistance with the activities of daily life, like grooming, bathing and dressing, as well as medication reminders
- Enriched care services provided by licensed professionals offering reliable care and true peace of mind.
- Access to trained caring staff 24 hours a day
- Scheduled local transportation (within a defined radius of travel)
- Supervised daily activities and scheduled outings
- Private studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom suites
- 9 ft. ceilings in all residences
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- All utilities including telephone and cable
- Weekly housekeeping services
- General apartment maintenance
- Weekly clothes and flat linen laundering
- Emergency pull cords in bathroom
- Emergency pendants provided
Our Floor Plans
Floor plans at Oakmont at Gordon Park reflect our desire to offer our residents beautifully designed and crafted rooms – with the ultimate objective of your comfort, safety and security. For our Assisted Living residents, we offer an array of options to address your needs and preferences – including suites, one and two-bedroom apartments, each with attractive offerings and configurations.